Benefits, details of membership and how to join.
This works best when members share our ethos of mutual benefit for mutual effort. Exclusive memberships are booked via invitation only and all applicants are subjected to our internal vetting procedure. Each firm is therefore required to have an exceptional reputation, the highest professional standards and niche expertise. We only accept members after a qualified meeting has taken place, either face to face, or a via a telephone conference call.
- All members are subjected to a vetting process prior to formal acceptance (This process generally takes between 3-5 days). This is carried out on both the firm and the individual applicant.
- Background checks. This will take into consideration history, awards, references and rankings.
- Where relevant direct correspondence with companies, investors or other advisers in the jurisdiction. We then gauge reputation and standing in their marketplace.
- Contact with existing members, so we are aware of other firm's previous dealings and to ensure there is no direct conflict of interest.
We attribute the group's success to our stringent selection process. Our pride in sourcing the most innovative firms and pro-active individuals has resulted in a 85% renewal rate within the group and sustained growth of over 100% year on year.
Some of the key features & benefits available to members are displayed below. Please contact the Business Development Director Mr Ross Nicholls - to obtain further information and apply.
- Prestigious involvement as an exclusive referral partner in your jurisdiction and area of business. Gaining new business opportunities via other members and outside users (Including businesses; at a CEO / FD level, Investors, other advisers and high net worth individuals). This is part of a group of over 700 high profile members ranging from some of the largest advisory firms in the world to the very best niche practitioners and with expertise across 4 unique groups - Law, Accountancy, Finance & Transaction Services.
- Profile page, highlighting skills of the individual and of the firm. This is personalized to your own specification and is featured on the International Referral website, recommending the firm to a large, qualified audience. Our Google analytics results show over 25,000 web hits per month and growing (Reports available on request)
- Introduction upon joining, to all 700+ member firms via email. In addition, a press release which is featured on the home page of the site and distributed globally via our social media platforms.
- Exclusive editorial contributor - Newsfeed on your profile, which enables you to upload and publish articles, stories, awards, other information you wish to share. This is a very effective way of raising your firm exposure, spread news and highlight your own capabilities via the profile & home page of the site, weekly newsletter and social media platforms. (No limits or additional charges are applicable)
- Client manager assigned to your firm, who will work with you and / or your marketing department to promote your practise; via publishing articles, offering introductions and providing ongoing support.
- Marketing materials such as- IR member logo, personalized URL, Membership certificate, Client Letter and Content which can be uploaded to your site (All to highlight your international capabilities via IR to prospective clients).
- Membership pack, to ensure you have marketing & strategy guidelines. To ensure you optimize your membership and experience all related benefits.
- Weekly Newsletter; which introduces new firms to the group and provides updates on the development of the group, events and other opportunities. (As highlighted above, this can feature all of your own updates)
- Events / Member meetings. This gives you the opportunity to meet other firms face to face, develop stronger relationship and create more referrals. We have held successful events in Dubai, Brussels and London in the last year. Future events being discussed include Florida, Stockholm, Delhi and London in 2013 and beyond. Naturally, we encourage participation, but it is not mandatory. Please see our most recent event here.
- Social media, Innovation & Technology Support; We have over 15,000 followers via our Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn pages. We can help you with implementing an effective strategy and supporting you via our own. In regards to Innovation Support - we have knowledge and expertise in the usage of event technology and useful professional services software.
- Members & Contacts; We provide details of all firms within the group. Including the partners names, emails, phone numbers, locations and areas of business. This gives you the ability to connect directly to other members. Plus access to the International Referral contact books. Including 287,000 Director level contacts and approx. 180,000 corporate advisers.
- Other; Complimentary luxury hotel accommodation, Premium Car Rental
Refund Policy : Any membership purchased via the website can be cancelled within 7 days for any reason, by giving written notice via email or via post to Pasture Farm, Coventry Rd, Bickenhill, West Midlands, B92 0HH. The amount will be refunded in full.
Ethical Networking Ltd
Phone: 0044 1675 443396
Company no: 7254406
VAT NO: 990233616